Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

husband is an a**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok so this is the textfrom my husband i woke up to this morning....make sure u work out hard today ur starting to gain...really??? i have been dieting and working out so hard this yr have lost 50 lbs and i have been up and down in weight but not much like 3 or 5 lbs here and there...and he has gained at least 60 ....why r men such a**holes???!!! and btw Im about to get my monthly so Im bloated...ugh how to be a good support system jerk wad

edit...
to all the ladies being supportive cuz i needed to vent thank u..to all others Im happy that ur husbands r sooo perfect
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Replies (41-50):
Samantha_McKay
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Text back something like, make sure you pick up a tent on the way home today so that you can sleep in the backyard. (Sofas are too good for assholes.)

HouseMa
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Of course I do.

But, not about my husband, to a room full of strangers.

Think about how you'd feel if you found out he was complaining about you...instead of talking to to you about it.

Blanket statements like that are ridiculous.  He really isn't an asshole...nor are all men. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Bcuz i was upset and needed to vent don't u ever say something bad when ur upset

JoyfulinSD
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM
You took it wrong. He meant gain in the way of progress not weight. Or he's an asshole.
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I once had a guy call me a fat bitch after I got a parking place he wanted but I was there first. What was funny is I wasn't fat...I was 6 months pregnant and this guy was morbidly obese. I thought wow......Men just don't seem to hold themselves to the same standard they do women.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you are married to my hubby :(  Im 10 weeks pregnant and showing alot already. I had a dr appt last friday and found out that I had gained 6 lbs already! I told DH that im going to have to watch myself this pregnancy and he said "Yes you will and you are going to have to lose it all because I dont want to be married to a Heifer" 

Last night he asked me if I was slow because I wasnt understanding what he was saying. Theres a joke which he said it was but his tone said that he was serious

MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

All men do have an asshole streak commonly known as foot in mouth syndrome lol

Quoting HouseMa:

Only if you have no self esteem and lower yourself to marrying an asshole.

Sorry you did that.

I didn't. My husband is pretty awesome.  It happens when you don't scrape the bottom of the bucket when looking for a mate.

Quoting Katrina316:

Aren't all men assholes?

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I think at that point I would tell him you will work out harder so that if he keeps pissing you off you will have a nice thin sexy body for your next husband if her keeps up the attitude. Then remind him you have lost 50 and he has found 60 so who is doing better? Men can suck sometimes, but seriously do not let him bring you down. It sounds like you have worked very hard. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Thanks

Quoting locaporbebe:

I think at that point I would tell him you will work out harder so that if he keeps pissing you off you will have a nice thin sexy body for your next husband if her keeps up the attitude. Then remind him you have lost 50 and he has found 60 so who is doing better? Men can suck sometimes, but seriously do not let him bring you down. It sounds like you have worked very hard. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
He needs hurt, kick him in the nuts.
heartagram_girl
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Shame on your husband! Tell him so start working out so he can loose some weight as well! Geez. He really is a pig and if you want to hit him over the head or something, go ahead. I understand. I wouldnt blame you at all.

My hubby does the same thing. He told me yesterday that I need to get my energy back again because the house is looking kinda dirty. Hello? Dishes are done. Dusting done. Sweep and mop? Done. Bathroom- as clean as I feel like it. His laundry-done so he doesnt have to think about it. Who cares if there is a tiny cobweb in the corner or that his ashtrays arent emptied daily as usual? I dont think they think about what they are saying. Just ignore him.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)