Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate spinoff posts...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Do you ever click on a post, not realizing it's a spinoff and then as you're reading you realize you have NO idea what the stupid post is even about because you didn't read the one it's a spinoff for? I hate it when that happens. That didn't happen to me today, so THIS is not a spinoff post, lol, it just popped into my head that that is one of my pet peeves on here. To me, I always think the person did that because they were afraid if they simply RESPONDED to the original post, they wouldn't get enough attention, so they make their own whole post about thier opinion in the matter so that more people will pay attention to THEM. It seems pretty narcisistic imo. It's not as bad when it says, "s/o" in the title, because then I know not to click on it, but it doesn't always say that. The one reason that I find s/o's understandable is if the original post poofed and someone REALLY had something they wanted to say about it and didn't have the chance. I hate when THAT happens too. Ok, rant over... LOL!  Ps, if you make a spinoff of this post I will come through your computer and kick you in the butt! J/k. ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM
2 moms liked this

What's this a spin-off of?

HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I am off to make a spin off post fo reply to this...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM

If you'll notice, I said right in my post there that this is not a spinoff, this reading a spinoff annoying thing hasn't happened to me today, it just has a lot in the past.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

What's this a spin-off of?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM

HAHA! Don't you DARE! :p

Quoting HousewifeNina:

I am off to make a spin off post fo reply to this...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)