Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blu ecigs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Has anyone tried these...i want to switch to them but not sure if their worth the money
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I smoke the Logic brand ecigs. They are awesome.
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM
No but I an interested in this too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM
My bf just bought one on Thursday. Been smoke free since. He likes it. I'm thinking about switching as well. He got sick and was coughing too bad smoking. So proud of him!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

My fiance uses and E-cigarette...he was a pack a day smoker and now only uses the vapor. It's a lot cheaper and doesn't smell as terrible and he says his lungs feel better too. Not sure of the brand, but he orders the stuff from a wholesale webiste.

ShanesMommy2012
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM
My SO tried them but didnt think they're worth it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM

People who use this shit do not really want to quit. If you want to quit you would quit. I think e cigs are just a get rich quick scheme.

Samantha_McKay
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM

My dh hated them. I recently purchased a new one for him called Brilliant Smoke that he does like quite a big though. He's super picky and has tried a bunch of different ones. This one seems to be the best so far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Not true. My husband used them when he quit and now he smokes nothing. They do help. I've been cigarette free almost a year because of the ecigs.

Quoting Anonymous:

People who use this shit do not really want to quit. If you want to quit you would quit. I think e cigs are just a get rich quick scheme.

Thewife06
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I"m not a smoker.  But as someone who gets major headache just from passing someone who is smoking on the street.... I love them.  We had a friend who smoked and then learned that it would give me major headaches, and he switched to ecigs.  I personally like the water vapor and vanilla or coffee or whatever flavor they use in those things.  :)

hisemma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM

They're all right; I usually just get a disposable every now & then, though. I suggest something w/ e-liquid, though. Take a look at vapegeek.com. I get my stuff from them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)