• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I am 29 yrs old. I have a son whom is 2 yrs old. I love motherhood btw. On another note, I get abnormal periods. So if I miss a period, that is common for me. I did in fact miss a period and I thought it wss my PCOS acting up, a condition woman have.( irregular cycles, issued with feritily, ect.) Recently I have been getting severe back pain. I went to the EMERGENCY room and had my back checked out. Because of my irregular cycle, they did a pregnancy test. I was beyond shocked when the doctor told me I was pregnant. This is my 2nd pregnancy btw. So it goes more complex. I was transiting over to another relationship during the conception time of this current pregnancy. Which would imply for sure there are two possible fathers. First and for most, I always had a greal deal of trouble getting pregnant. Fertility meds helpef me ehen I was TTC with my first pregnancy. I never thought I could have kids. However, the meds worked and as soon as I found out I was pregnant with my first child I immediately stopped taking my prescribed anti anxiety medication. My son is my world. Now , with unexpected 2nd pregnancy , I obv did not plan this and I have servere anxiety and this time I dont think I can discontinue my medicine for it ( due to being pregnant). Also im not 100% sure whom the father is. Should I consider abortion? What should I do? This is stressful enough, if anyone is going to judge me , that do me a favor n do not reply. To the mature cafe moms I would greatly apperiate any feedback. Does anyone else suffere from anxiety? Also do you think abortion is the best decision or not? #stressed out
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mrspena
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
In my opinion that is something you would have to do some major soul searching on. I would look at where you are in your life and do what you feel is right.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)