Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scratch Offs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Am i the only one semi addicted to lottery scratch offs?? I just cant seem to get enough of them! My favorites are Betty Boop, the $2 Bingos and any dollar one!! Does anyone else play them..if so what are your favorites??

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I've played a couple times. Never really was into gambling, I suppose! I always think about getting some though. They are fun!

toopicky429
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Every once in awhile I will buy them. A couple years ago I bought a $5, and won $5,000. The bad part is the IRS takes 33% for taxes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I like scratch offs. I have a $5 winner in front of me. I got this $2 ticket because I won $2 off of a $1 ticket....so I am up $4 so far LOL...

I have no specific favorites, they change too often.

darcibeisheim
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I work at a gas station... and I sell far more than I ever cash in...

On several occasions I have kept track of how much a customer spent in comparisson to what they won.... and they were always in the negative..

I do however will once in a while pick up a ticket or two... but only when I have the money to spare.

kjglpg
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM
We used to be. My dh won $2500 on a $5 ticket. We took the day off work and went upstate to cash it and we got $347. My husband had fines and the state absorbed most of the winnings. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)