• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did he do/say to get your attention?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM
  • 48 Replies

Everyone always busts up when they hear how my DH and I met.  I can still remember the very first thing he had said to me ove 15 years ago.  "So, are you wearing a bra?"  Yep, that true romantic is all mine so back off bitches.  What hooked you?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM
4 moms liked this

He was wearing a kilt because he is a bagpiper and he flashed me his junk.

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM
he just asked me out over and over again lol. i finally said yes...three years later. we just celebrated our four year anniversary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM

He did nothing. He was tall, handsome, extremely talented and very smart. I've liked him since I was 14 years old. 16 years later, we went on our first date. I still remember that huge smile on his face when he walked in and saw me waiting for him.

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM

He was shy when we met, through mutual friends.  His shyness got to me, even though I only saw him for 5 minutes that night.  We all went out as a group 2 nights later, first date was a week later and we've been together 14 years! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM

his hotness is what hooked me.  saw him at a party and thought: OMG THAT GUY IS HOT

tarakay0417
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM
That is what my dh did. We have been married for 2 yrs now.

Quoting spooky415:

he just asked me out over and over again lol. i finally said yes...three years later. we just celebrated our four year anniversary.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM

He was gorgeous. I was interested as soon as I saw him, but we didn't talk until a couple days later, and our first conversation was about yogurt and cheese.

Jessica_Esqueda
2 moms liked this

He saw me struggling with depression and offered me his support, even though he didnt know me. I think he saved my life.

nicki1018
He stalked me for weeks, even showed me to his mom without me knowing. When I found out I realized I had a thing for weirdos lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2under5.mom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

We were sitting on the bench outside of my house and when he asked me out he got down on 1 knee and said "Will you marry me?" That was over 6yrs ago and im still waiting for a wedding!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)