Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm tired of my 20 month old son taking my broom and dustpan!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM
  • 20 Replies
3 moms liked this

So dh and I bought him his own broom and dustpan set. 

in lovebaby girltoddler boy

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM

That was sweet of you. My 2 yr old is obsessed with the broom and dustpan too. I've thought about getting her one of those toy cleaning carts so she can follow me around if she wants...lol

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

That's way cool. My little dd has one. She was using the broom like a sword to beat her teen brother. Watch out for swinging!!

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM
That was going to be my suggestion!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMommy2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Awww I thought about getting him one too but I'm not sure where to get it from. I let him sweep and I follow behind him and when we're all done he just looks at me with the biggest smile ever. =)

Quoting VintageWife:

That was sweet of you. My 2 yr old is obsessed with the broom and dustpan too. I've thought about getting her one of those toy cleaning carts so she can follow me around if she wants...lol

MrsMommy2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol!!! I know not to mess with her now lol!! Thanks for the warning =)

Quoting littlesippycup:

That's way cool. My little dd has one. She was using the broom like a sword to beat her teen brother. Watch out for swinging!!

partyof54me
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I almost fell out my damn chair laughing. I thought this only happened to me. My 3 and 5 year old does the same thing. They don't clean well enough for me to be playing with it, and they broke the last two brooms I had. I just keep them hidden away in my room now. I may just take a cue from you and get them their own.

sidesplittinglaughter

periwinkle163
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM

LOL, that's what I was going to suggest, my son loved those tiny ones when he was that age, he also had his own little kitchen set.

MrsMommy2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Oh yes we are getting him a kitchen set on Thursday for Christmas. He is always saying eat eat and food box(the oven lol) and he tries to help me prepare food. He'll pull his chair up to the counter and stand on it. I caught him putting cinnamon in the chicken I was getting ready to bake. It turned out pretty good lol!!

Quoting periwinkle163:

LOL, that's what I was going to suggest, my son loved those tiny ones when he was that age, he also had his own little kitchen set.

prncesspeach
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM
LMAO my son threw my dustpan away so we had to get a new one. He's got a habit of throwing crap in the trash can without any of us looking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hehe. Cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)