• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He has lost his f**kin mind

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Thanks to loosing our home we're staying in a motel(I made a post about this before) and we can't afford to stay another night so we were going through some people we could stay with.

Now DH has a big family that knows some of my family.awhile back me and DH split and he went bad mouthing me to his family and it got back to mine.drama drama drama.

So he suggest we stay with his niece who I hate,hell I don't like any off his family members I don't claim em.I asked my grandma and she said that me and dd could stay but not DH.

I've been getting no for DH all day from my family and there is no way im living with any of his.we got into an argument over this because he don't want us to live apart but he can't go with me and im not living with any of his crazy family.my grandma was like I know you just a job and while living with me you can save your money and take care of DD,don't worry about paying me rent.

That pissed DH off because his niece has some pretty high utility bills and needs help.for the last 30 minutes I had to listen to him bitch and whine "they will take all my money blah blah blah"

*happy Tuesday guys*
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lmscm
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM
I can understand you not wanting to live with his family. I hope he calms down and y'all can figure it out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM

He needs to nut up and separate your family!! Your child should not be homeless, or living in a hotel full of bedbugs and god knows what else!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM
This.he's not understanding that me staying with my grandma will help us get our own place.if im going travel 30 minute to and from work we can't stay in this room.

Quoting Anonymous:

He needs to nut up and separate your family!! Your child should not be homeless, or living in a hotel full of bedbugs and god knows what else!

jkampbyll
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I would take your grandma's offer its only tempery situation anyways.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beerebelly
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I would say forget it and just go stay with my parents.  Staying together is not helping either of you at this point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Sounds like a wonderful marriage. I'm sure you will never see a divorce....

ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Sounds like you got you a winner, there. 

Tell him to be a real man and provide for his family if he doesn't want to be apart.

beerebelly
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Oops I mean grandma then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Can't ya'll get up on a trailer somewhere in a podunk town and whatnot?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Well maybe you should sit down with your family and him and talk openly to solve the problems between your dh and your family. And same for you and his family. It's best to talk things out like adults and figure out how to get along... bc like it or not, you and him being back together means you have to deal with each other's families.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)