• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK so who picked up their Angel tree/Toys for Tots gifts yet?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Did these places have their pick-ups yet? If so did you get some good things for your kids or was it a lot of cheap dollar store toys?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM

How long before THIS becomes a bashfest?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Cyber Fight! FIGHT! Fight! FIGHT!
ajnmadismommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

No matter what you get you should be happy......cheap or not cheap....people went out of their way to get presents, be happy they did that......

zetajen
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I dropped off my Angel Tree gifts today. The card just mentioned clothing and sizes, so that is what I got for the 4 kids.

kayjayjess
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I don't receive anything from the angel tree but we did a service project with our cub scouts. They each picked a name off the tree and we got the child a nice toy and a winter outfit. Not cheap and crappy stuff either. We did this at walmart.

My children are the source of my strength, frustration, happiness, insanity, sanity, irritability.  They are the definition of unconditional love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Sho did an I ain't one bit a happy bouts it either! Dey can do betta den to gets my baby a colorin book and some cheap crayons! An a cheap a** baby doll when its head gonna be fallin off after she done played wit it a few times!! Den dey gots her a blanket! Wtf? My baby dont needs no mo blankets. She done gots like zillion! Smh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Lol!!! Not cheap of crappy but Walmart.

Quoting kayjayjess:

I don't receive anything from the angel tree but we did a service project with our cub scouts. They each picked a name off the tree and we got the child a nice toy and a winter outfit. Not cheap and crappy stuff either. We did this at walmart.

kayjayjess
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Lol we have two toy stores in our town. Walmart and Kmart thats it. plus we picked at least 20 names off of the tree. Not all of walmarts stuff is cheap and crappy and of course it is better than nothing. (shrugs)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol!!! Not cheap of crappy but Walmart.

Quoting kayjayjess:

My children are the source of my strength, frustration, happiness, insanity, sanity, irritability.  They are the definition of unconditional love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)