Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm the B****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
Yep that's right..I am making my working dh take over finances. He's going to hate me but oh well! Yes I am a sahm and he works 40hrs a week. so now he will have 1 more thing to do on top of working and taking out the trash. If your wondering why it's because after months of him not following the budget and telling me he wont do it again I am just finished! He can call up and pay bills, he can keep track of the account, he can transfer money as needed while I sit back and watch.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Mmmmk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Uh my working DH already takes care of all finances.
Guess I'm a bitch also
JadsW
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Umm okay

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Hey, whatever works to make him see the light and understand what you may have been trying for months to get him to understand.
VannaMae307
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I know the feeling. But I also know if I let him take over, nothing would get paid, it would be even worse than now.

Good luck, OP...I know it's hard, it's frustrating for sure. I hope it gets better for you.

quietbookworm
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Well ok then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Thanks. Things will get paid because I will remind him. I just need him to realize what's going on.

Quoting VannaMae307:

I know the feeling. But I also know if I let him take over, nothing would get paid, it would be even worse than now.

Good luck, OP...I know it's hard, it's frustrating for sure. I hope it gets better for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't handle that... I need to be in control.

VannaMae307
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Mine is the reason I currently am a volunteer by helping military families with their finances. Every time I meet a new family I want to scream "LET ME TELL YOU WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FAST!!!!!!"

But I can't. So I give them advice, and hope they follow it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. Things will get paid because I will remind him. I just need him to realize what's going on.

Quoting VannaMae307:

young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Just keep an eye on it, my dh wanted to do it one month, he forgot to pay rent O_o, thank goodness I saw before he spent the money lol. First and last time he has wanted to take care of the money for the family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)