Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lean on me ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Anyone ever seen the movie "Lean on me?" where Morgan Freeman plays a high school principle trying to control the school?

He had a point then. Tried to clean up the school. Parents rejected. He chained the doors to keep the druggies and bullies out. He was arrested.

Now look at today. Our schools are locking down on gunmen. My cousin has a preschooler going to school that is in lock down. You can't get in unless you notify the front office and let them know who you are. The doors are locked to outsiders. People are wanting soldiers to come and protect now. :( sad..

I know that that movie has nothing to do with the shootings of today. But he had a point then. And there is a point now.

Just wanted to put my opinion out there. Not really for anyone to respond.

Anyways, I hope that even though with all these things going on today in the world..Everyone can look past all of these things and really truly enjoy what they have and the family and loved ones in their life this Holiday season. Whether being alone with a child or children. Love your children. Give them a hug and let them know you love them. Love your family. Even if you don't get along at all. Just LOVE.

Have a great day. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)