Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dh is overly dramatic... so i will too.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Yup he is overly dramatic in his stories and in person sometimes with certain things.

Its funny actually but sometimes a pain in the ass..

He broke my swifter wet jet thing. How? Killing a spider. Yes killing a freaking spider. I watched in horror as he grabbed my precious wet jet and repeatedly hit the ground of which the spider was... over and over until finally it broke.

I'm not being dramatic either. This actually happened. I'm pretty sure a shoe could have been better but no.. he insists he needs to be as far as he can from it.

But that's not all... no I buy myself a new wet jet. And again a month later... Im in the kitchen when I hear some loud banging from the living room. I run over and watch in horror as he yet again breaks my wet jet over a spider.

Don't get me wrong.. I hate spiders to.. all bugs really ... but I rather get it over with in killing them than murdering them with my wet jet. I mean he only uses MY items.. not his..

This time I was pissed though. Those things cost $40 where I live. So I told him if he did it again that pole was going up his ass!

Rip wet jet.. rest in peace :'(
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommyLove23
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM

LMAO!Sorry about your wet jet..My DH killed a rat with a sword one time and when I woke up I thought he was attacking a burglar LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Lmao! That's hilarious!

Quoting MommyLove23:

LMAO!Sorry about your wet jet..My DH killed a rat with a sword one time and when I woke up I thought he was attacking a burglar LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)