Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only woman who dreads..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this
The yearly check up?? I get sooo nervous when making the appointment and then even more so the day of the appointment. I'm afraid they'll find something wrong!

I just made mine and I sorta feel a little panicky. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM
im with you :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Glad I'm not alone. Its nerve racking!

Quoting Anonymous:

im with you :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM

No, you aren't alone! lol I hate going to the doctor anymore, especially the OB/GYN for a yearly exam.. Funny thing is... I'm an LPN! lol I had a yearly wellness exam at my family doctor a few months ago, and he recommended a yearly pap exam for me that was performed by his nurse practitioner. His nurse practitioner found a cyst upon the exam, which made me very nervous. She said she thought it was benign, but we would need to wait for the pap results to be sure. Anyway, the pap came back normal, but I wanted a second opinion... So, I went to my OB/GYN for a second look at the cyst. I was a nervous wreck the day of the OB exam! My blood pressure was really high I was so nervous. I have high BP anyway, and it goes up when I go to the doctor. Anyway, the pap the OB performed was normal. He said the cyst was benign and I was fine. I think our minds make things more worse than they actually are before we go to the doctor! lol It's easy to imagine the worst sometimes...

christmas service

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)