• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

f***

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
So I got a request for an interview and I open the computer to do it and my internet isn't working as usual. So I call clear and get mad because they've already trouble shooted, and even went into my .computer to see what the problem is. Pretty much I'll never get good service so I tell them to credit my account since I just started with them.
And I'm left with no internet!

I really wanna do this job interview so can anyone tell me what some cheap possibly no contract internet providers are?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Aichia
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Cricket does month to month internet. It's $50 for the service & I think $50 for the dongle
Mamasgirl524
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I just went to cricket lol!! They have good options but none are unlimited. I need it for work and i'm scared to run out of internet lol.

Quoting Aichia:

Cricket does month to month internet. It's $50 for the service & I think $50 for the dongle
Aichia
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:34 PM
If you have a cell phones some let you turn it into a mobile hot spot for a fee from your provider. I've also seen commercials for Netzero mobile hot spot routers

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I just went to cricket lol!! They have good options but none are unlimited. I need it for work and i'm scared to run out of internet lol.

Quoting Aichia:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)