• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God Loves Everybody * Stole from Facebook*

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

If you are mobile this is what it says

God Loves everybody, whether you like it or not, Or believe in their version of it all, when it comes down to it, We are all Children of the same universe, and no matter how you want to say it, it is time to Love one another.

I say:

AMEN TO THAT!

Daisypath Christmas tickers

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah the Lord.This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”Luke 2:10-12

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I see an Om and a pentagram & last I checked, they believed in multiple gods and goddesses. Do all the gods love me or just one?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I see an Om and a pentagram & last I checked, they believed in multiple gods and goddesses. Do all the gods love me or just one?

its whatever you believe

Beautiful31mom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:29 PM
It is whatever you want it to be.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:32 PM

While I'm not a believer, I do agree with this.  Its time to stop letting others divide us (whether it be the government, politicians, the media, or even differening religious views) and start recognizing that if all that energy hating was used to help instead, what a very different (more positive) world we could be living in!

Beautiful31mom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM
I agree.

Quoting rosaleeandtwo:

While I'm not a believer, I do agree with this.  Its time to stop letting others divide us (whether it be the government, politicians, the media, or even differening religious views) and start recognizing that if all that energy hating was used to help instead, what a very different (more positive) world we could be living in!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)