• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is age just a number?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Does age matter when it comes to love? I'm just curious. My soon to be husband is 13 years older than I.Is that a big deal, or is love blind?

Edit: we are both of legal age
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:06 PM
I think as long as both are of age then so be it. I was in a serious relationship with a 24 year old when I was 16/17 we never did anything sexually cause if my age but yes we had parents consist but chose to wait. We found out we didn't want to continue then I got with my husband. But in my eyes age is just a number if your both legal.
ARmomOf3
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:07 PM

My fiance is 13 years older. So what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Doesn't matter to me as long as both both parties are legal. A 14 year old with a 30 year old is a huge issue to me.... IMO that is a screwed up child and a perverted adult.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Yes Ma'am we are both legal age

Quoting Anonymous:

I think as long as both are of age then so be it. I was in a serious relationship with a 24 year old when I was 16/17 we never did anything sexually cause if my age but yes we had parents consist but chose to wait. We found out we didn't want to continue then I got with my husband. But in my eyes age is just a number if your both legal.

Serenity7
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM

My husband is 8 years older then me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Doesn't matter to me as long as both both parties are legal. A 14 year old with a 30 year old is a huge issue to me.... IMO that is a screwed up child and a perverted adult.
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Well, if you were 13 and he was 26, there would be a problem.

It depends on how old both are for it to matter.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I work with a girl who is 24 & is engaged to a man who is 45. I figure that if two people are committed to each other & love each other, does age really matter? I believe it is more a matter of maturity than chronological age.

layawatling
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
My parents are 13 yrs apart. *shrugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
I've had people make a big deal of it so I was just Wondering what you Café ladies Thought

Quoting ARmomOf3:

My fiance is 13 years older. So what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)