Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shaving the vag

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
Do guys really care if you shave or not? Like if you were single do you think not shaving would make some one think of less or change their mind about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Saille717
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I think each guy is different.  Age, culture, experiences, personal taste (no pun intended) is all a factor.  

If a guy actually cares for you then the style of your crotch hair shouldn't really matter......as long as you're clean.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM
5 moms liked this
I don't grow hair in my vagina.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
So I shouldn't be like omgggg he's never going to talk to me again bc I didn't shave? I hate shaving there

Quoting Saille717:

I think each guy is different.  Age, culture, experiences, personal taste (no pun intended) is all a factor.  

If a guy actually cares for you then the style of your crotch hair shouldn't really matter......as long as you're clean.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Lucky. I wish it didn't grow on mine

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I grow hair on my vulva, though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Saille717
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM

If he doesn't talk to you again because you didn't shave then he's not worth keeping around.  

When I go fully hairless down there I end up with a yeast infection....and within 12 hours it itches like mad anyway.  I'm older, so in my single years it was more normal to have a "landing strip" and not go totally bald down there.  I didn't mind that so much....

This time of year, though, I just let it go.  I might trim up here and there, or do a landing strip for Valentines day, but that's about it.  DH does like a fully shaved look, but he likes it anyway so that's just not a good enough reason to do it.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM
On, yes. In my vagina would be gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

on your vulva?  gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

I grow hair on my vulva, though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I don't have hair in my vagina, but I do keep my vulva shaved/trimmed.

macysmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I shave it all every day in the shower. Along with the rest of my body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Right. Shaving didn't before the thing until my 20s but I'm with you, it itches, uncomfortable, takes too long ughh trimming it up is fine with me, but the last guy I was with shaved his, soo now I'm like hmmm

Quoting Saille717:

If he doesn't talk to you again because you didn't shave then he's not worth keeping around.  

When I go fully hairless down there I end up with a yeast infection....and within 12 hours it itches like mad anyway.  I'm older, so in my single years it was more normal to have a "landing strip" and not go totally bald down there.  I didn't mind that so much....

This time of year, though, I just let it go.  I might trim up here and there, or do a landing strip for Valentines day, but that's about it.  DH does like a fully shaved look, but he likes it anyway so that's just not a good enough reason to do it.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)