Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only place to ask and remain anonymous.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
So my husband and I are going through a divorce. He cheated and left me and our 2 kids and is now living with her. For now he gets the kids ages 3 and a half and 18 months half the time. He picked my 18 month old up when I broke down and this mound took him back to our place. He sends me a picture of some pot seeds that were on my dresser and said that he sent it to his attorney. I'm freaking out because this past weekend the kids spent 3 nights at their dad's house and I had a friend over and we smoked. I guess I forgot to clean it up. He is a really spiteful asshole and is trying to make me look bad. He's been difficult since the beginning and I'm the one who got fucked over. Now he's threatening to make it hard for me and the kids. I am a good mom and he knows this. I never smoke around my kids and it happened at a time when they weren't here. Do I have a lot to worry about? Has anyone ever been through this? Is smoking a little weed enough to put my kids in jeopardy?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't wth you were thinking doing anything illegal while going through a divorce!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
If lite and say that I had a friend staying with me for a couple days and it must be the friends. Get your self clean by drinking one of those products.then you can tel the judge you are willing to take a piss test to prove you weren't smoking.

Also, did he have permission to be in your home? He may not even be able to use that"evidence" against you if he obtained it illegally.
FL2AK
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM
A break down and drugs? You need an attorney.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Young_Mommy89
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I agree with this....I don't do anything that may be a problem in a custody hearing

Quoting FL2AK:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Idk. Contact an attorney.
evelynolivesmom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Is it just a close up of some seeds on a dresser, can he prove they were yours and in your house?

tarakay0417
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM
You need a lawyer and don't do anything else illegal while going through a divorce and custody battle.
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM
This.

Quoting FL2AK:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
It's just a picture. First he has to prove it was yours. They may ask you to take a drug test, so hopefully your system will be clean. Why is he in your house when your not there?
mypbandj
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If you don't want to risk losing your kids, don't do illegal things. Period. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)