Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some of the things being posted about the shooting are just as bad as WBC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

All these posts saying that this shooting would not have happened if God was allowed in school are sick. You realize when you post this it is the same kind of crap the WBC says about our nation and gays?  You are saying God let those babies die because the kids where asked to pray at home and not at school.  God is suppose to be in your heart always if you believe in him. Saying this happened because God is not prayed to in schools is like saying God abandoned those babies.  Please stop making yourselves out to be the WBC and understand God did not cause this because of public prayer.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
atyou
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:34 PM
I cant even stomach you bitches.

Peace the Fuck out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I haven't seen that, but I've been avoiding the media sites.  I feel like they are going to just start pointing fingers and/or spreading misinformation and I dont need to see that crap. 

danie24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:34 PM

It's a stupid thing to say because there are murders and rapes in churches all over the world.

Is god not allowed in churches, either? lol

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Quoting danie24:

It's a stupid thing to say because there are murders and rapes in churches all over the world.

I can't believe it, but I'm going to agree with you on a God post.  Oh.  Em.  Gee.  LOL.

Seriously though.  It doesn't matter where God is (I feel he's everywhere, Danie would disagree) people are going to do what they're going to do.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

danie24
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting danie24:

I can't believe it, but I'm going to agree with you on a God post.  Oh.  Em.  Gee.  LOL.

Seriously though.  It doesn't matter where God is (I feel he's everywhere, Danie would disagree) people are going to do what they're going to do.  

Hahaha! Love it :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Quoting danie24:

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting danie24:

Hahaha! Love it :)

I agree. 

Why would people who believe in God say things like he did not protect these babies because people are not allowed to have public prayer.  I don't know anyone that worships God thinking he would let this happen just to prove prayer is needed in schools.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)