Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you kidding me

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  • 13 Replies

OMG!! I have a friend who lost two of her kids to the state, her husband beat her and the kids, the home was filthy unsafe and had animal feces all over it they gave them several chances to fix things and they didn't. She text me saying how depressed she is about loosing her kids and how much it hurts. I was sympathetic because I couldn't imagine loosing my dd, however call me a bad friend but those kids have already been adopted to a family and are so happy and doing so much better. I don't feel bad for her I only know how she feels, and she fucked up, I would have felt bad if she has tried but she didn't when they arrived to pick the kids up the youngest was eating dog poop in a poopy wet diaper that had caused a severe rash. The oldest Had welts and was wearing dirty clothes including pissy underwear.

I mean she should have been a better mom and she uses the fact she was 17 as an excuse, please I was 17 when my dd was born with health issues, she came home with a g-tube and my daughter has NEVER dealt with a quarter of the awfulness yours has. She said well you had you dh, that is not an excuse you know how many moms raise their kids ALONE and NEVER would have treated their kids like that. Then today she ask me to put her dog on craigslist because her husband is abusing him, okay fine whatever. she text me saying she is tired of loosing so much because of him and wishes her family didn't turn their back on her  Idk here's and idea maybe when you left so many times before and was at a women's shelter with your kids you shouldn't have been a child about having to go to bed early and having to clean up and be an adult you didn't liek so you went back to your pos husband. She got mad and said well he hasn't hit em or hit the kids in three years, okay you lost your kids 3 years ago, and he doesn't hit you but he cusses you tells you you are a bitch a whore a no good piece of shit, no one else would ever love you and yadda yadda yadde his mom treats her the same way.

This man has attempt to murder on his record, has countless domestic violence charges he can't read, I mean seriously why do you even stay. Have I mentioned she is pregnant again?? Also he has molested and raped several people in my family including myself started at 5 ended around 13. You know what the police did when we reported it he is retarded we can't do anything are you fucking serious. Her family helped her a lot they took her in and tried helping her what are they supposed to do keep spending hundred of dollars to help someone who always goes back. I am tired of trying to help her an be her friend I can only deal with so much. I don't wanna hear how much pain and a;ll she is going through if she doesn't do anything about it. I care about her I do we have been through a lot together but I don't wanna be around to watch her life go to more hell when she does nothing to change it.

I know I am not perfect and shouldn't judge but ti hurts I spent many of my teenage years raising her babies, after she had the youngest she'd always ask me to come help her, I ended up being up all night with her son I cleaned her house, took care of her oldest, I'd walk him to school, help him with his homework, she yelled and popped her 6 months old because he woke up hungry. I gave them baths and I fed them when they were hurt they came to me and I can't imagine how she could mistreat her precious little boys the way she does.

My dd is my world and I'd never hurt her NEVER sure sometimes I feel stressed or overwhelmed but I never hit her or yell at her if I feel that upset I put her in her room so i can get control of myself. It killed me to see them go but I knew it was best and I think letting her go is best too. I am sorry if y'all can't read  or understand this I am writing this while crying. 

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Saille717
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I think your friend isn't really a friend anymore.  And that's a shame because she was lucky to have a good friend like you -- especially considering her attitude and behavior.  Sometimes you've got to walk away.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Feel so bad for the kids but at least they are safe, and I hope happy. How old are they?

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM

The oldest is 10 now and the youngest is almost 5 now. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Feel so bad for the kids but at least they are safe, and I hope happy. How old are they?

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM

:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Holey Hell.  Paragraphs are your friend. Damn I can't even read that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Block of text with no spacings. Sorry. Can't read.

LeetjieJ
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I agree.

Quoting Saille717:

I think your friend isn't really a friend anymore.  And that's a shame because she was lucky to have a good friend like you -- especially considering her attitude and behavior.  Sometimes you've got to walk away.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Please use paragraphs. Most people wont read this.

And why on earth are you friends with this woman? You need to upgrade your friend base.
Love060708kids
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:13 PM

A lot of placing the blame on other people.  She has to learn on her own.  She needs to stand up for herself.  Her family will take her back if she leaves him!

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I know I didn't sepreate it right but I broke it up for those who need paragraphs. :p sometimes I can't read a jumbled mess either. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Holey Hell.  Paragraphs are your friend. Damn I can't even read that.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)