Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Plans Do You Have For Christmas If Any Yet?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM
  • 49 Replies
Are you going to someones house or staying home. How long will you be gone if you are going away for Christmas?
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM
My husband and I are going to my sisters house in California. We will be gone for a couple of days.
beerebelly
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DixieL:

My husband and I are going to my sisters house in California. We will be gone for a couple of days.

Same

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

we are going down to my SIL house Chirstmas day after we open presents, staying the nights then leaving there around 7:30ish am so I can be to work by 10 am.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

My dad will spend the night, we will get up and open presents, have breakfast and just hang out. I will make an early dinner and we will just enjoy being together.

DayDreamer1201
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Going home to Colorada lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMissfit
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

We're having our Christmas on Saturday, Dec. 22. My parents are coming into town. DD leaves that night for 2 weeks at her dads.

Christmas day, DH and I are staying in bed all day, watching tv and ordering in food. Christmas night we'll have dinner with the inlaws. 

So.Ill.Mama
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Opening presents here in the morning, then going to my sister's, and then to the in laws that evening
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hubby works that day so I'll be home waiting for him. I still don't have a clue on what to make for dinner.
young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
We are staying home, no one lives near us to visit, and we can't stand anyone that has money to come visit. So nice quit Christmas at home for us.
MeghanPerez
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
On Christmas Eve, we are going to my parents at 6. Then we are going to dh's moms after that (they do their gift exchange at midnight). Christmas day we will open our presents at home, then go back to my parents at noon. Lots of driving, which I'm not looking forward to at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)