Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That awkward moment when.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

Your best friend is clearly choosing some loser who cheated on their GF with her and meth over her own child. Her little girl has a place to sleep at her new apt and stuff so why is her kid living with her mom? The child was living with her and her BD for the first few years of her life. She said he kid would only be at her moms for a week or so. It is a month now and the kid has only visited. And my friend is just upset all the time about a douche guy and some gross drug. I won't hang out with her anymore and she just told me her mom said she needs to be a better mom. I would not say anything different so now I just don't say anything....  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Sometimes some friends are worth having, and you just have to learn to let go. Lives go in different directions and it's not healthy to be in that friendship anymore. Sucks, i've been there. Only she has mental (bi polar or depression) issues and goes off and on off and on off and on...self medicates with other drugs...gets clean...then starts the off and on cycle again with her depression medication. And it was always excuses...and I just got so tired of it. Her son has seen a lot of her drug use...and mood swings, and he is having a LOT of issues now due to it...and same thing...she ships him off to her mom's house all the time. He actually told her one time that he would rather live at Grandma's then with her....talk about burn! Like I said though, somtimes you just gotta cut em out of your life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)