Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe its a sign...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Maybe the reason I haven't gone into labor yet is because its a sign.
Maybe God is just trying to give us more time so we can rethink our situation and look into adoption.
The more I think about it today the more I realize that every thing that had happened this week has just been proving to us that we really can't raise a child right now and we're being given the opportunity to give REAL parents the best Christmas gift of all....

Just a random though. I hope my husband will listen this time.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KeimUNCmomof3
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:21 PM

wow, good luck in your decision

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Or it might be because baby just isn't ready...js. Sounds like your husband isn't on board, i doubt a few more days will change his mind.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Good luck with your decision and in the future!

Jade89
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Good luck sweetie.

I'm sure you will make the best decision for the baby whether it be to raise her or give her up for adoption.

Don't feel guilty either way, do what you think is right.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM
I hope you do what's best for you and your child. Adoption is a mostly selfless act that truly needs a lot of thought.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I've been thinking about it since august when we both lost our jobs...

Thankfully he got another at a dramatic pay cut but we are not in any position to.give this child the life he deserves. (we were a year ago when we started.trying)

But I could never get my husband to even discuss it...now that im overdue I think it's one last chance to do what is right.

Quoting angevil53:

I hope you do what's best for you and your child. Adoption is a mostly selfless act that truly needs a lot of thought.
angevil53
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Well you can still have baby and then decide. The hospitals will have counselors to speak with and maybe a pastor.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been thinking about it since august when we both lost our jobs...

Thankfully he got another at a dramatic pay cut but we are not in any position to.give this child the life he deserves. (we were a year ago when we started.trying)

But I could never get my husband to even discuss it...now that im overdue I think it's one last chance to do what is right.

Quoting angevil53:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)