Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More High Heels for a not-so-girly wife?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Ok, I am not the girliest wife. I can barely walk in heels for more than 5min, but no that does not make me butch. I just am overweight and I feel like I cannot walk in them whatsoever, not to mention I never know when to wear them, am I too dressed up for the occassion...what outfit to where them with, etc.

Hubby of course is always talking about me more heels and I avoid the suggestion to the trip to the mall as much as I can because I dread wearing the heels. I feel so bad that I'm not a girly enough wife for him because I know it turns men on so bad and I'd like to wear them so bad but seriously I can't walk in them at all and never know when to wear them! Please any suggestions for me! I want to be girlier for my hubby.

Are there particular brands that are more comfy than others?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SterlingHeart
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

try a heel with the wedge or a wider back heel - to start to get your balance 

Famousglm714
by Gina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Maybe start small with a kitten heel.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:30 PM

You can be girly without heels.  Here's a bunch of ideas, most with no heels.  You just have to get creative.  Trust me, I don't wear heels either, lol.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Babujai
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Wedges

or kitten heels.

-42-
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Get chunky heels instead of spiky ones. They're easier to walk in. Practice around the house.

brittany208
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I used to love wearing heels.... not so much after I got pregnant. I bet if you wore a lower cut top, he'd stop worrying about your feet :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM

OMG the outfits on that site are soooo cute! Thanks!

Quoting jillbailey26:

You can be girly without heels.  Here's a bunch of ideas, most with no heels.  You just have to get creative.  Trust me, I don't wear heels either, lol.

Hutersmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM
I love my pumps they are a small heel and thick to give me support!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Just wear them in the bedroom.  You won't have to walk far and he will be happy ;)

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM

You're welcome.  Pinterest has a ton of stuff in the women's fashion section.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG the outfits on that site are soooo cute! Thanks!

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)