Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This man is amazing, he helped the survivors that were hidden in one of the teachers closets at Sandy Hook

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

First is a link to an article than a video below. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/17/neighbor-helped-sandy-hook-students_n_2317775.html

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommyof2soon29
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM

BUMP!

lenoxclan
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I read this one this morning...and, I cried at the end when he spoke of the mother who came after hoping her child was there, because she heard he took in survivors...How sad:(

mommie2twogirls
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:42 PM

the last part about the mom looking for her son who wasnt there totally just made me cry :(

Allebas
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Wow. What a great man! Taking those kids into his home and talking with them and helping to calm them down. I cannot imagine how hard that had to be for him to keep his composure so the kids could calm down. He's an Angel here on Earth! God Bless him and all of the families of the victims. May the victims RIP.

mommyof2soon29
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I really hope when the parents of the children are up to it they set up a date for him to see the children again. He most def. deserves it. 

vanellope
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
The video cut off when he was talking about the kids being the basis for the solution, there was never mention of a mother searching for her son. I wonder if (why?) that's been edited out
mommyof2soon29
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Quoting vanellope:

The video cut off when he was talking about the kids being the basis for the solution, there was never mention of a mother searching for her son. I wonder if (why?) that's been edited out

There are other videos online, his name is Gene Rosen
CafeMom Tickers
preemiemommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Bump for later
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN