Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant wait to undecorate for christmas.

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:40 PM
  • 21 Replies
Well so far today lo ( hes 16 months ), has ripped the garland and lights off the bottom of the tree...ripped the lights down from my living room window...broke a gaint snowman figure and ripped the tree looking garland from one of the door ways. Lol, i cant help but laugh at his curiosity/badness ( not for him to see ) but wow I cant wait to undecorate haha. Hows everyone elses decorations holding up haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Lol

Still up and lookin good..

Our son knows that if he touch he gets in trouble so we good over here..

ginger813
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM

my youngest (2 years old) has pulled a couple of ornaments off the tree, but for the most part, he's been pretty good with it.

SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

He's just helping you take everything down... hehehe... My baby boy hasn't touched anything. Every time he gets near the tree I ask him what the tree is for, and he says to look... he then lays down in front of it and just looks. He is 2. When I first put it up he wanted to touch everything! I handed him some of the balls and asked him to help me make the tree pretty! He helped put some of the stuff up, and hasn't touched anything since.

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

My cat likes the tree a lot! Thankfully I have plastic ornaments 

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Haha his big brother (3) was in tears of excitment when we got our tree last night..he stayed next to it playing for 2 hours straight ahha..it ended in tears while decorating and he was helping me put up garland on the tree and lo ran up grabbed it and tried to take off with it haha. Oh the joys of little boys

Quoting SusieQue717:

He's just helping you take everything down... hehehe... My baby boy hasn't touched anything. Every time he gets near the tree I ask him what the tree is for, and he says to look... he then lays down in front of it and just looks. He is 2. When I first put it up he wanted to touch everything! I handed him some of the balls and asked him to help me make the tree pretty! He helped put some of the stuff up, and hasn't touched anything since.

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM
I had glass ones...dont know why i even thought that was a good idea haha! When we did have a cat hed sleep in our christmas tries and steal the candy canes haha

Quoting crescentstar2:

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Mine is currently hiding under it and attacking if you walk by lol

Quoting ninjakids:

I had glass ones...dont know why i even thought that was a good idea haha! When we did have a cat hed sleep in our christmas tries and steal the candy canes haha

Quoting crescentstar2:

SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:49 PM

hehehehehe... sounds like you have some spunky boys! My son is very calm... for the most part. 

Quoting ninjakids:

Haha his big brother (3) was in tears of excitment when we got our tree last night..he stayed next to it playing for 2 hours straight ahha..it ended in tears while decorating and he was helping me put up garland on the tree and lo ran up grabbed it and tried to take off with it haha. Oh the joys of little boys

Quoting SusieQue717:

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM
haha! Watch your feet lmao

Quoting crescentstar2:

Mine is currently hiding under it and attacking if you walk by lol

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting crescentstar2:

Emilytrademark
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

=O

20 month old DD has managed to break a couple of ornaments and color all over my wrapped gifts -.-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)