• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh kid brought bullets to my kids school!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Today a 6th grader got caught with bullets at school. Apparently one fell out in the hallway and someone reported it and they found more in his locker. Yay. That just makes me feel great. Seriously considering private school now.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Nobody cares:(
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
And what's private school going to do. They have their own issues. Know what my private school cousins bring to school, their parents pills and coke. Nothing is perfect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Well I can tell you that kids would not be bringing bullets to the catholic school down the street. We used to go there and I know all the families.

Quoting msjaxon:

And what's private school going to do. They have their own issues. Know what my private school cousins bring to school, their parents pills and coke. Nothing is perfect.
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
But without a gun what could they really do? Throw them at people? I understand you are upset tho and the choice to homeschool is yours to make.

*meant to say private school not homeschool.
SAnders224
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Was Grr a gun for these bullets?? Maybe he brought tgem for show and tell or something
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:54 PM
There isn't show and tell in a middle school. No it was just bullets.

Quoting SAnders224:

Was Grr a gun for these bullets?? Maybe he brought tgem for show and tell or something
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM
This is a rough school to begin with.
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Someone threatened to blow up my brothers school yesterday. Said they are gonna do it on Friday cause its the end if the world 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awful that this child has access to bullets, for starters, and possibly the firearm to boot?

Parents, if you own a firearm, your bullets should be kept in a locked safe, away from the unloaded firearm.

If you keep a loaded firearm, make sure it is in a place where young children cannot possibly gain access to it.

Better yet, if you are a parent who owns guns, take your children to gun safety class as soon as they are old enough.  And 6th grade is definitely old enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)