Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so apparently...and this is fox news reporting this. sooo

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
The police have uncovered that the shooters mother had plans to put him in a inpatient psychiatric hospital ..she had got the paperwork started to get him committed and had plans to move afterwards to Washington.

Again that's fox and fox said this could have been enough to make him really snap. It would have made him very angry if he knew is what a family friend told fox news that she hadn't told him her plans as of the last time he spoke with the mother.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kathislove80
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Ugh. I hate hearing the media talk about him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM
http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=22995&external=1861308.proteus.fma
mandapanda82
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Oh wow interesting- that makes sense- not really to kill 26 ppl but I get why he was pissed now
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Me too..but I watched a interview with Katie and emilee Parker's parents and they actually feel sad for the shooter. They are not mad just incredibly sad that he was so troubled.

Quoting kathislove80:

kathislove80
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Heartbreaking :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too..but I watched a interview with Katie and emilee Parker's parents and they actually feel sad for the shooter. They are not mad just incredibly sad that he was so troubled.

Quoting kathislove80:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nellyb118
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Still doesn't make me understand why he would kill all those kids & their teachers.
I could see him going nuts and killing his mom...cause she was plotting that but everything else.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BluePandaDreams
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Makes sense. There was a case here a few or so years back where a man went nuts and killed several people, including police officiers. The police were going to take this man into custody for a mental health hold, at the request of either his family or therapist. He is now in a mental hospital as he has been deemed unable to stand trail. Judge ordered the man to stay in the hospital until he is competent to stand trail, which may be never.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I really think those parents are trying to profit or something off this. They went public mere hours after the shooting and everything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kathislove80:

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You haven't lived with the mentally ill before, have you? Lol. 

I'll bet if someone threatened to murder you for no particular reason at all, or chased you with a knife or set fire to the bathroom, you'd change your opinion straight away.

Quoting mandapanda82:

Oh wow interesting- that makes sense- not really to kill 26 ppl but I get why he was pissed now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM
She was going to move him to either WA or NC for college. I got that from Assosiated Press.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)