Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

be honest! (intimacy question!)

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

do you and your SO REALLY start off a sex session with a little light kissing and then move into more eager kissing and touching before "doing the deed". This just popped into my head last night. Movies and tv always portray it the same way with that hesitance and urge.

After being together nearly 8 years? yeah. i can say we dont do that anymore. lol. we pretty much just look at each other and say, "you wanna mess around?" and then just jump straight into it. lol. 

Proud mom of an ornery 3 year old boy, a very smart 6 year old girl! Married for 4.5 years, together for 7! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nellyb118
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Not always...usually because we just don't have time for all that. Kids & lack of sleep lead to lots of quickies! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsFlores_2006
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM
If we want to be passionate yes... but mainly wejust get it on,lol... we have been together almost 10 yrs
nelliesmommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Yeah, we kiss and then do forplay and sex.
Brandyns87

We just get to it.

Sammybby09
Yeah we do lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern.momof2

It depends. When he first comes home after being gone a few weeks, I pretty much jump him at the door. 

svolkov
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM
This

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Yeah, we kiss and then do forplay and sex.

MyLittlePwny
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Same way as you, OP.  Couldn't tell you the last time we had foreplay.  Then again, I recently gave birth and having his child inside of me kind of freaks him out. 

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Yes, we do still do that. Not all the time of course, but sometimes it does still start off that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM

No. He's a smoker and I'm not so we dont do much kissing anymore. We start with cuddling/touching.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)