Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh goodness...please don't.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I went to the mall with my son, theres a cute little play area there, and I took him there to go have some fun. As I was sitting there watching my son play with a little girl, this  girl, probably about 16-17, with twin boys that were probably just a little older than my son, I'm guessing about 3-4. I overhear her on the phone, and I'm not one to listen in on people, but she was so loud, I literally, could not ignore it.

She was talking about some boy, and a party that she was going to later on, normal teenage stuff, and then she starts talking about what drugs shes bringing, and I'm just a little shocked because, when I was doing that stuff in high school, I didn't talk about it so loudly, around children. I assumed the two boys with her, were her siblings or something, but as I listened to her yell at them, they were actually hers. And the way she handled them was scary, she would yank them by the arm, and call them names.

Then she went to the bathroom, and while she was gone, she left her two kids there, and one of them started fighting with another little boy, and actually CHOKING him. The other little boys parents saw this and quickly broke it up before anyone could get hurt. Then the teen mom comes back from the bathroom, and the parents of the other little boy said something, and she went to her son, and yanked his arm, and slapped his face. The boy didn't even cry, he just kept on going, like it was nothing. I noticed at this point the parent of the boy her son was choking, were on the phone. I'm assuming calling the cops. Then I overheard her on the phone telling her friend about how she was thinking of becoming a nurse, and I stood up, grabbed my son and left.....I really hope she is never responsible for another human being ever. I left before I could see what happened to her kids, but I hope that they're no  longer with her. She seemed just, absolutely unfit to be a parent.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harpsichord
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM

O:

brittany208
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM

wow. Not sure if the cops would get there in time to do something about it though.

Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Wow. I'm not one of those "Oooh, run and call CPS" moms, but I might have in that situation... sad. 

DannieLou
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM
:-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Shes already is responsibly for other human lives. Those poor little boys. I would have called the cops too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Neither am I, but damn, it was crazy

Quoting Superlaura328:

Wow. I'm not one of those "Oooh, run and call CPS" moms, but I might have in that situation... sad. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM

This sounds like my childhood. except my mother was 30. Wish someone would have called the cops on her too!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM
I would have videotaped it, then called the cops with proof of her doing that stuff.
kels1023
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Sounds like some mighty fine parenting she's doing there 

crazymammy25
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM

she is the sort to give the good teen mums out there a bad name. Those poor babies :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)