• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hellooo

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
How are you today? Really.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrangeDays
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone home?

I'm chipper. I made snickerdoodles and they are delicious :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Not very well, really. My stomach has been upset since I'd woken, my patience is short, I'm shaky and lightheaded. I've taken 3 Perocet since waking up because my back is fucking with me. My DH yelled at me because I've taken more than 1. I just want to sleep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I pretty much hate my life right now.

MamaDee83
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Ok - finished my finals, kids both have ear infections, still need to buy christmas presents, CRAP I forgot to send in the check for my car payment!!!

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:17 PM

At the moment my head feels like its gonna split open, I'm hungry, and I'm running out if k cups. 

Life could be worse though ;-)

atyou
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Come on now I hear you're feeling down...I can ease your pain...get you on your feet again

I am feeling blessed but still sorta somber.

Quoting StrangeDays:

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone home?

I'm chipper. I made snickerdoodles and they are delicious :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM

a bit annoyed. I asked DH to take DS to preschool today--which wouldnt have been a big deal since its right on his way--except that the car seat is installed a different way in our new car and is SUPER difficult to get out--which i didnt know until it was time for me to leave. so instead of just dropping DS off at school, there was a whole mess of me driving his truck to work, him taking DS to school, driving out to my work to change cars, then back next to preschool to go to work.... and he was ALL grouchy with me.

sigh... i thought i just asked him to do something super convenient (DS's school is right down the road from his work) so DS could sleep in a little later. I had NO IDEA the seat didnt come out. so not my fault. and, ps, this is the only time ive asked him to take DS all school year. so its NOT a frequent thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Sorry I truly hope you get some much needed sleep. Maybe the stomachache is from all the perks. Try a piece of bread food works best with those pain pills goodluck

Quoting Anonymous:

Not very well, really. My stomach has been upset since I'd woken, my patience is short, I'm shaky and lightheaded. I've taken 3 Perocet since waking up because my back is fucking with me. My DH yelled at me because I've taken more than 1. I just want to sleep.

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Fine... Went to the dentist for a routine check up and ended up getting all 4 wisdoms pulled so I did not get a thing done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM
I'm sorry he isn't being helpful.It didn't seem like a difficult request to me. I understand the carseat drama I went through that last week while helping a friend so many different straps and skinny hooks than I'm use to. Hope your night gets better and he apologizes to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

a bit annoyed. I asked DH to take DS to preschool today--which wouldnt have been a big deal since its right on his way--except that the car seat is installed a different way in our new car and is SUPER difficult to get out--which i didnt know until it was time for me to leave. so instead of just dropping DS off at school, there was a whole mess of me driving his truck to work, him taking DS to school, driving out to my work to change cars, then back next to preschool to go to work.... and he was ALL grouchy with me.

sigh... i thought i just asked him to do something super convenient (DS's school is right down the road from his work) so DS could sleep in a little later. I had NO IDEA the seat didnt come out. so not my fault. and, ps, this is the only time ive asked him to take DS all school year. so its NOT a frequent thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)