Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My family is a giant peice of shit sometimes.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Not MY family, but my mother and brother. They are all about money, money, money!! Our gpa (who we only met about 10 years ago) sends us christmas cards and money or gift cards in them, well he sends them all to my house because he used to send them to my mom and she would always say she "never got any" (which means she used our gift cards) so i get all the cards, and since im not on speaking terms with my mother, im mailing hers to her. i ask my brother for his new address to mail his and he says hes "not a gpa to us anyways! not even real family!" so i say fine. you dont want it? he says NO.

I say, what if it has money in it? You want me to throw that out too? Of coarse not!!! Little bastard. Just like our mother sometimes. If you dont want his gesture, dont take his money too you little pissant

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM
I agree with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Pissant... love it :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM
i agree with you. i have a family member i dont like. i dont want anything from her. when she sends me a card-even with money in it-i send it back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM

droppin names old school lol

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Pissant... love it :D

ajnmadismommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:51 PM

what a douchebag!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like my family...sorry mama...I know my family sometimes makes me feel ashamed to be related to them. You ever get that feeling maybe your adopted...lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM

why doesnt gpa send them to the individual houses? are you able to speak honestly with your gpa? i'd tell him how they are and if he decides to continue to send the cards/money, then at least he knows how it is. if he decides to jsut give it all to you, then great- at least you are thankful for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I'm not sure why he doesn't just send mom hers. But my brother is in the military, always moving around

Quoting Anonymous:

why doesnt gpa send them to the individual houses? are you able to speak honestly with your gpa? i'd tell him how they are and if he decides to continue to send the cards/money, then at least he knows how it is. if he decides to jsut give it all to you, then great- at least you are thankful for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Maybe I am adopted. I hope my real family has ponies! And manners. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like my family...sorry mama...I know my family sometimes makes me feel ashamed to be related to them. You ever get that feeling maybe your adopted...lol

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I'd donate theirs.

Lol @ piss ant. My grandma used to call me that when i pissed her off. Or pissed the bed. Lol Oh the memories.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)