Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you help yourself?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM
  • 16 Replies
When your feeling like complete poop? When your taking care of kids, having to keep the house in order and then having to get sick? What do you do? Im talking like a bad stomach bug or something.
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I lay low.  I take care of the kids necessities and leave the house cleaning until I feel better.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jyofray
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:33 PM
When all is said and done... I cry like a baby in the bathroom. Lol, I put my game face on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Do you go about the day like regular or do you lay down?

Quoting jyofray:

When all is said and done... I cry like a baby in the bathroom. Lol, I put my game face on.

crazygirl907
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:38 PM

If the hubs is home, I lay down. If not, I just go about my days usual, except I wouldn't volunteer at the school like normal. 

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I tell my DH I'm sick and stay in bed.
-_-
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I tough it out as much as I can. Make sure I'm taking vitamin C and echinacea. Lots of water.

msalice_21
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM

What is echinacea? Does it help?

Quoting -_-:

I tough it out as much as I can. Make sure I'm taking vitamin C and echinacea. Lots of water.

-KC-
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM
I go to DH to get a big hug and kiss , he knows that's me saying I need ur help lol
Buggy979
My husband used to take the day off or two to take care of the kids that was 10+ yes ago now they fend for themselves and clean my house...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jyofray
Lay down? No. I act as if all is fine... (game face) then when it's bed time and they are asleep, the tears flow. I lock myself in the bathroom and weep. Depends how bad the day / week was.. between a good cry or some extreme work out. It all gets released.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)