Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so who watches your kiddos while your at work or school

I keep reading posts about pa and mamas bashing people on pa and telling them to get a job or go to school, like its that damn easy, so now my question is who watches your kiddos so u can go to work/school
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
smenjivar
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM
My kids are 15, 13 and 7. The two older ones take care of the little one. Or if the two older ones have after school activities I take the little one to my dh at work.
brittany208

Well, now that my DS is 3, he goes to full day preschool twice a week and I work while he's at school. When he was a baby, I would work at night so DH could watch him after he got off of work.

GagaNTattooS
Well my kid is in school and I am married now but before all that when I was a single mom and working he went to daycare and then my mom or granny picked him up. He stayed with them till I got out around 8-9
momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Daycare is so expensive

Quoting Anonymous:

Daycare. I'm really surprised there aren't more kids on here in daycare...

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

My mom watches them twice a week for about an hour and a half while I go to school. I literally go to school and then leave to go pick my kids up. When I worked, I worked odd hours. Second and third shifts, and weekends when dh was home so we didn't need a sitter. That kind of schedule is extremely stressful though. We never go to be together as a family and I dont think it benefitted us. 

msfila1980
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM
is that typical for daycares/preschools to do that? mine dd will be 4 next year so I havent looked into that yet but thats great that they offer that

Quoting Babujai:

I take them to daycare in the morning, then the daycare van takes them to school and picks them up in the afternoon. I pick them up from daycare in the evening.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM

my dh does. he is a stay at home dad and not by choice

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM
I signed up for night school next semester.my husband would be home when I'm on campus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I know, right! I used to work at my son's daycare, so it was half price. I got a better job, but we're still struggling with trying to pay for full price daycare. It's the same amount per month as our mortgage payment!

Quoting momto2crazykids:

Daycare is so expensive

Quoting Anonymous:

msfila1980
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM
me too. we dont have any family or good friends that I can have watch her while we are at work

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)