Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so who watches your kiddos while your at work or school

I keep reading posts about pa and mamas bashing people on pa and telling them to get a job or go to school, like its that damn easy, so now my question is who watches your kiddos so u can go to work/school
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Replies (81-87):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I pay my mom to watch him after school. I used to have a SAHM watch him before that.
Trixi.VonLace
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I only book clients when the kids are in school. If I book a client and one of the kids are sick or are on break I have a couple friends I can ask last minute (if its a sick kiddo) who I know will come through, or will make arrangements ahead of time if they are on break.
mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:56 PM
My SO gets kiddos off to School (i have to be at work before bus picks up kids) and im home shortly after oldest gets home. SO works graveyards so he trys to take advantage of kids being in school to get a little bit of sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angel_Red7
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I am a stay at home mom while completing college online. Sooooo, I am always the one to watch them since that is my job but I am also the one to watch them while I do school since its all online. My husband helps me on the weekends while he is off from work.

I am also not on pa. My husbands works his butt off in a warehouse to provide for us.

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I watch my kids when I work.. lol.. I work from home..

Most of the time I do my work in the morning while they eat their breakfast and I have my morning coffee... (about an hour in the morning, most of which is just scheduling for the next day, a few e-mails to the main office, and sending out a few bills, this way they get into the mail before the mail truck gets here in the morning)...

Otherwise, while my oldest is at school, and youngest is napping I can typically get another hours worth of work done, and the rest I catch up on at night while they are asleep. 

Right now, for example, I just finished printing out a few more bills to be mailed out tomorrow of outstanding debt owed by a few people.. I don't have to write up a schedule this week because our business is closed for the next 2 months.. so most of what we do now is make sure everything is ready for taxes for our employees, try to collect the rest of what we are owed by a few people, and restocking, and accounting.

Sweets32285
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I stay home and I'm going to be doing college online through a community college. I start in a few weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:05 PM
My mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN