• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not sure how to take this..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Dh and I have had issues for some time now. He wasn't around a lot in the begining or during my pregnancy, or even after the baby. He was out doing what he wanted with his friends to get out of the house. He didn't see how this was effecting us, how his attitude towards me was. An that I was at home handling everything with little help from him. It has gotten worse, we haven't had sex in months. I can't do it with the lack if communication and how far he has pushed me away there's no intimacy, I don't feel close to him. Now when we argue, he says he is trying (his attitude isn't as bad. An he is home mote) but that I am not trying anymore. He only finally realized how bad we had gotten because he noticed I had started to not care anymore.. but he makes comments about cheating, that he thinks about or might as well do it (but says he never would, wouldn't be able to live with it) an has suggested we take a break, that he doesn't want to, but thinks I do.. I'm sorry, just needed to vent ladies. Thank you.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM
He sounds like he doesnt deserve you.
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Good luck with mending your relationship.

Mamasgirl524
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM
I would definitely take a break. Maybe a forever break.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I have to agree.

Quoting Anonymous:

He sounds like he doesnt deserve you.

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Counciling or end it. You aren't in a good spot and I hope it gets better no matter what you do.

rvb146
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM
It sounds like he doesn't want to take the blame for his feelings but is pushing them on you to make you feel like he does.
If he really wants someone else, then he'd better start looking. Don't take this shit from him. Stand your ground and show him the door. If he thinks the grass is so much greener on the other side than let him check. Don't hold the door open for him when he comes crawling back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

His comments about cheating, makes me wonder if he already has and is trying to gauge your reaction.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM
He is cheating and wants out.He's trying to put it on you so he feels less guilt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Me and my husband went through the same thing.  He was out doing what he wanted to do, not cheating but never home.  Once he realized I did not care what he did anymore he wanted things to change.  It took a lot of work but we did manage to work things out.  Now I think I leave the house more without him than he does without me.

kitchen.ninja
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Sounds like you guys need a separation,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)