Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 year olds in "classes"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
The girl I babysit for put her son in a new " 2 year old class at the YMCA" he needed socializing bad, his parents work night turn so sleep a lot during the day I have a 5 year old so normally it's just the 2 year old and I playing sometimes hell grab my son or take stuff off of him and my son kind of let's him, well today at his class a child bit him (the two year old) and his mom called me freaking out saying how mad she was, all I can think of to say is "really? Although I know biting is never good but her son isn't a little angel either he can be mean too, second they're two! Her son hits her in the face! Maybe he hit the other kid so that's how he defended himself! Anyone know what they'd say in my situation?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM

2yo babys are not good at socializing. They play beside, not with another child. 2yo doesn't know boundaries and has to be taught. If they see something they want they take it. Toddlers bite out of frustration, anger, annoyance, pick something. If it only happens once she should let it go. If it continues she may consider pulling him from the class whether it is him or the other child causing the probem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM
This is the first time and she's acting like her child is such a victim and never does wrong, he's 2 he does the same stuff!!! He just needs to be around kids more, I'm sure the other child does too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)