• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Agree Or Disagree?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Disagree! You know the consequences of laying down unprotected and making a baby. Plan or no plan you lay down and create life...be prepared to pay up.
brittany208
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I see both sides of this... but if he said no babies and you tricked him and got pregnant--thats not his fault. Of course, I think you shouldnt be sleeping with someone unless you are in a committed relationship and it'd be okay if you had kids anyways.

jazzy411
by Jazmyne Lee on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Agree. If he honestly didn't want children wore a condom (that you poke holes in) tell him your on bc (which you just have sigar pills) how is that his fault? *general "yous"*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Disagree! You know the consequences of laying down unprotected and making a baby. Plan or no plan you lay down and create life...be prepared to pay up.

THIS!

Youngmother456
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:13 PM
This.

For me
I didn't plan DS and FOB didn't want to keep him. I did so I gave him a free pass.

Quoting jazzy411:

Agree. If he honestly didn't want children wore a condom (that you poke holes in) tell him your on bc (which you just have sigar pills) how is that his fault? *general "yous"*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM
To me this means that the mother "tricked" the father and I sort of agree. If a man says he doesn't not want children, and he has proof, undeniable proof that his partner purposefully planned and tricked him, I can see not making him pay child support
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM
We had been together for 6 years and both times I got pregnant, he knew I was off birth control. I just wonder what he's telling his new girlfriend for her to say something like this. We both knew the risks.

Quoting brittany208:

I see both sides of this... but if he said no babies and you tricked him and got pregnant--thats not his fault. Of course, I think you shouldnt be sleeping with someone unless you are in a committed relationship and it'd be okay if you had kids anyways.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:15 PM
BAHAHAHAHA

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM
He knew I was off birth control both times.

Quoting Anonymous:

To me this means that the mother "tricked" the father and I sort of agree. If a man says he doesn't not want children, and he has proof, undeniable proof that his partner purposefully planned and tricked him, I can see not making him pay child support

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)