• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the Heck is wrong with People !!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies

Well my neighbor came by to , her family is very christian but shes very nice and has never been rude to me or my kids . Well she and her family have known for a long while that i am wiccan . well this past Sunday her husband told his friends about me and they and him want to drag me to church to me saved whether i want it or not ! Well my neighbor is worried for me so she told me they plan to do this before the whole "end of world " thing and that her husbands friends are pretty much zealots . I am not sure what to do . I called the cops first and they told me that he has yet to do anything so they cant do a thing but told me to keep a phone near me .

WTF is wrong with people now a days !

What would you do ?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imultracool
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
What's a zealot?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Misteh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't open the door. Then call the police. I'm sorry they are being like this. I would never drag someone to church that did not want to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Answer the door with a bat every single time they come over.  Or walk around with a bat whenever you're outside and might run into them.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mom23heathens
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Do u think they're serious or just being funny?

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

This end of the world thing is just craziness, on a high note at least they like you enough to want to see you saved!

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
2 moms liked this

you could really mess with them....you know, dance naked in the yard or something. 

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

you called the cops.. LoL... OMG too funny.. i am surprised the cops didnt laugh in your face.. but i am sure once you hung up, they were like, really... the loonies are out (meaning you)

teri4lance
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Get yer gun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I have my friend "glocky"... she would pretty much help discourage any zealouts from trying to "save" me.

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Quoting imultracool:

What's a zealot?

A fanatically commited person or excessively zealous person for a cause.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)