Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

westboro church... sandy.... help?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

So i'm confused... I get that the Westboro church (right? i think thats right) opposes gay marriage and soldiers/war.

but i cannot, for the life of me, understand why they are picketing the Sandy Hook victims... Granted, I don't know much about them, but the two issues I know they stand against (gay marriage/soldiers)-- the kids arent apart of.... and being that 'church' is in their name-- I just dont think they should be basically standing AGAINST children.

Maybe I'm wrong about them picketing or about why they are there or whatever... but if I'm right, could someone explain that to me?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:39 PM

They are against all that are not a part of their crazy!

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Because they like attention and they know they will get it from us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM
They say since Connecticut was the first state to legalize gay marriage? Somethin like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kate80
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Their whole thing is that God hates America because we all love fags- their word not mine. That is why the soldiers are dying and why the little children were shot. Yeah. They are f***ed in the head.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM

really? so its basically gay marriage is what made the shooting happen...? i mean, like is that their mindset?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

They say since Connecticut was the first state to legalize gay marriage? Somethin like that.

Mweddle
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

They think that anything bad that happens is because America is becoming open to homosexuality and gay marriage and God is showing judgement to us.  They are sick. 

SamsMomSays
They believe that god is killing people or allowing people to be killed because god hates us because of homosexuality.
Mamasgirl524
I believe so. Sad!

Quoting Anonymous:

really? so its basically gay marriage is what made the shooting happen...? i mean, like is that their mindset?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

norwgnwood
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM
To them justice was served. These babies died bc America is accepting of homosexuality.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:43 PM

even though, technically, they are apart of this 'America'? (right? arent they located in the US or do they just travel here anytime something bad happens?)

this is God's way of punishing us, for 'allowing' gays? are they (the church people) all around the world or just in America-- seeing as how there are gay people everywhere.

Quoting kate80:

Their whole thing is that God hates America because we all love fags- their word not mine. That is why the soldiers are dying and why the little children were shot. Yeah. They are f***ed in the head.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)