Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the idea of sleeping with him sickens me...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

but i think i love him.. part of me wants to be with him.... but sometimes he as a person sickens me-- his past.... and every time i think about sleeping with him, my stomach churns...

which means we SHOULDNT be together right?

then why is it so hard to say goodbye?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samyee33
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Follow your gut feeling....its usually right.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
See a therapist. Seriously
LadyBugMom09
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
What is wrong with him as a person?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
What about his past sickens u?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM

lol about him?

i am-- but more for my depression and in that process, i want to find myself. right now, i'm single and dont plan on dating for a LONG time-- but at the same time, its hard to steer clear of the conversations that avoid 'i miss/love you'.

Quoting Anonymous:

See a therapist. Seriously

-KC-
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I would try to work it out, if that didn't improve the situation I would call it quits.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
What is it about his past that makes sleeping with him phsically nauseating?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

as a person, he IS changing.. he's changing who he was into somebody new... and i do like the 'new' him, but then there's also a chance of him reverting back to who he once was. he WAS violent, abusive, drug addict, deadbeat, theif... i mean, honestly, anything bad you can think of somebody, thats who he is... short of killing somebody.

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

What is wrong with him as a person?

Saille717
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

We can change our behaviors, we can change our attitude, we can even change our outlook, but the core of who we are, the person you are, that doesn't change.  He's not going to change.  They never, ever do.  If he sickens you then run. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM

he's my son's dad and has taken NO part of my son's life- not emotionally, not physically, not financially. when he was apart of it, for just a little bit- he was bad. he lied to my son, stole from my son, etc... before he met my son, he would say that he didnt care if me or him lived, that he wished he never got me pregnant, etc.

when we were together- he abused me; physically and mentally.

he IS changing and is trying to make the steps to be a better person. he's here for me now, in ways that i need him to be- giving that emotional support... he's trying to build a relationship between him and my son, as much as my son is willing to let him be around. he's not pushing it, wants it to be better, but he is taking it as slow as what my son wants.

he HATES how he acted in the past, is disgusted with himself about it... and he's trying to make up for it, which i do appreciate... but its hard to seperate who he once was and who he is now

Quoting Anonymous:

What about his past sickens u?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)