Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We made a mistake! :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My DH took my DD to walmart a few weeks ago to see what she wanted for Christmas so she could "tell Santa"

Well, My daughter is 6 and we bought this not really thinking if she would fit on it or not. Ughhh, I just read about this bike online and it says that it's for ages 2-5. Just my luck. Hopefully they will let us return it and exchange and pay the difference for a bigger one. Plus, we bought it in the box so my DH is putting it together right now in the garage. wonderfulllll GRRRRR

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
babylove041810
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
You could always send it to me. My dd is 3 and that's the exact bike I wanted to get her lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

If Walmart doesn't take it back and it really doesn't fit her I will Message you!

Quoting babylove041810:

You could always send it to me. My dd is 3 and that's the exact bike I wanted to get her lol.

MommyLehr
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Oh no! :-(
Krystle1216
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM

You could take it right to Walmart with receipt and exchange it for a bigger bike

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Measure her then go back. I hope you can get the right size.

babylove041810
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM
I'm sure they will take it back as long as you have the receipt and you don't scratch it up putting it together. :) I hope they do or that your dd isn't too big for it! If she's anything like my dd she'll love it lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

If Walmart doesn't take it back and it really doesn't fit her I will Message you!

Quoting babylove041810:

Fairfieldwizard
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I have no idea what your money situation is, but there are two things I do know: 1) a child will never, ever forget receiving a new bike for Christmas. Ever. 2) there are so many families struggling to hold it together in every single community. Could you find someone really needy and donate it? Bonus point- I bet yur little girl is old enough to participate in this act of unbelievable kindness. She will never forget it either. Then get her a bike that fits her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)