Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

words of wisdom from a 5 year old

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

Never in my life have I ever been so proud of my daughter!  They have been talking about the shooting at school, apparently they(the teachers) were required to say something. She is 5 years old and I have never been as proud as when I was told that she wants to take her 10 dollars and donate it!  The 10 dollars was a "Christmas present" from my grandmother.  It brings tears to my eyes to think of how sweet she is for wanting to make a difference even if it isn't much!  I love her so much!  Bless her little heart!

I just really wanted to share this!  Have your children said anything about what happened?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elly219
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM

BUMP!

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:57 PM
That's so sweet of her! No, my son hasn't but that's only because he's nine months old and only says two words.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Elly219
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:57 PM

BUMP!

Elly219
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I know I started crying I was so proud!  she can be such a sweet little girl! What are your son's two words? mamma and.... lol

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

That's so sweet of her! No, my son hasn't but that's only because he's nine months old and only says two words.

<3 PAY IT Forward Jayden Style <3

angelenia
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this
no, but my autistic 5 year old let me hold and hug him for a few precious and rare minutes tonight. he doesn't like being touched and doesn't hug or cuddle very often unless he is sick. it was such a gift to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM
You definitely have raised her right. No, he doesn't say that yet :( he says "hey" and "dada"

Quoting Elly219:

I know I started crying I was so proud!  she can be such a sweet little girl! What are your son's two words? mamma and.... lol

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Elly219
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:05 PM

awe! I am so glad you got to do that! I am sure it meant the world to you!

Quoting angelenia:

no, but my autistic 5 year old let me hold and hug him for a few precious and rare minutes tonight. he doesn't like being touched and doesn't hug or cuddle very often unless he is sick. it was such a gift to me!

Elly219
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:05 PM

sorry I am sure he will soon! my daughters first word was hi!

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

You definitely have raised her right. No, he doesn't say that yet :( he says "hey" and "dada"

Quoting Elly219:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I can imagine he will. I know I'm going to die of excitement when he does. Did she say mama or dada first?

Quoting Elly219:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting Elly219:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Elly219
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

dad is not around.  she was 9mths when she said mama though.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

I can imagine he will. I know I'm going to die of excitement when he does. Did she say mama or dada first?

Quoting Elly219:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting Elly219:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)