Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so angry at my-laws!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

So my mother in law and her husband are ALWAYS asking my husband and I to borrow money. We have a family of 6 and right now my husband is the only one working ( i start training at a new job after the holidays) anyways, so with only my husbands income things are tight..and when my inlaws ask to borrow money its for beer or cigarettes..not things they actually need.. My mother in law calls me earlier to ask if she could borrow $50 because they dont have any money left from her husbands $2300 paycheck he got on thrusday. Well i told her that we have no money because we just payed bills and she got pissy but said ok..then tonight her 17 yr old son (my bil) tells me she just had him order himself a $800 computer for xmas and they had him order a new ipad for his 13yr sister..WTF?????????? plus they also got their kids some other expensive gifts..and she even lectured me a few weeks ago on how i shouldnt spend too much buying our 4 kids christmas presents. I have NOTHING against getting your kids nice things that they want for xmas but dont call me asking for cash when you have they money to order things like that for xmas!!!!!! IM SO MAD!!! grrr  ...lol by the way..that $2300 wasnt put towards any bills..they used it for presents, beer, cigarettes & weed.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kitchen.ninja
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I would never loan them money again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I'm having a similar problem with somebody like that. It's disgusting and I'm starting to get seriously bent out of shape too =( Good luck with that shit. I know exactly what it's like.

usmc.momma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM

thats pretty pathetic

MandaMommyof2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:59 PM

u inls sun like mmmmy soon to b inlaws   smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:59 PM

problem is : My husband and I are waiting for our housing to come through and until it does we are living in a home that they own ( they moved to another place this past summer) so if we piss them off we risk getting kicked out with 4 kids :(

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM

It sounds like your MIL thinks she's still a teenager. It's pretty sad that you and your husband are more responsible than them. 

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quoting MandaMommyof2:

AndrewsMommy01
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM

OMFG Do we have the same mother in law?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!

kitchen.ninja
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Are you having a stroke?

Quoting MandaMommyof2:

kitchen.ninja
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Wait a minute.....are you paying rent or anything? Because if not then maybe they feel that you owe them.

Quoting Anonymous:

problem is : My husband and I are waiting for our housing to come through and until it does we are living in a home that they own ( they moved to another place this past summer) so if we piss them off we risk getting kicked out with 4 kids :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)