Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kid that brought a gun and 200 rounds of ammo being allowed back...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

My brother attended this school until last week, which is when parents were "unofficially informed" that this kid was going to be allowed to return. Granted it is to the altnernative school and not the "regular" but still. My parents transferred my brother to a private school on the opposite side of town because of this. I just can't believe that this kid is being allowed to return, even with a set of rules to abide by. According to the news channels, he stole his parents car, his grandfather's gun and 200 rounds of ammo so that he and two of his friends could "live off of nature". However, it later came out that he had planned to shoot two kids who had picked a fight with him, and then his parents. A lot of people think he should be forgiven and given a second chance, including his parents. What do you think? 

Sorry, I don't know how to make it clicky. I cannot use the mouse to paste on cafemom (I have to use the keyboard to do it...says it isn't allowed).

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kalamazoo_and_battle_creek/gull-lake-expelled-student-with-gun-readmission-decision-121712#.UM_ekkwC6uc.facebook

I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BECOME A DEBATE ON GUNS OR WHETHER OR NOT THEY SHOULD BE BANNED. I would just like your opinions on this and whether or not you think he should be allowed back.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Bump for clicky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump for clicky.

Thank you! 

schatzi869
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:28 AM

BUMP!

usmc.momma
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:35 AM

FUCK THAT NOISE!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I've said it before, I will say it again. What a sad world we live in. No. He shouldn't be allowed back in and deserves a swift kick in the ass from his parents!
CABZS
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Um Alt Ed is a 2nd chance & he blew it.

I also feel like there were some laws broken here as well & something should be done.

But yeah see we live in a soft society now, forgive the poor kid, whatevr.  Forgiveness is one thing but to do nothing is another.

michiganmom5150
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Yeah, I live pretty close, but my kids don't go there. I think that's so crazy! I saw that in the news yesterday. Disappointing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Very. :/

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Yeah, I live pretty close, but my kids don't go there. I think that's so crazy! I saw that in the news yesterday. Disappointing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)