• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
2 moms liked this

I just watched last nights episode of Teen Mom and Chelsea's therapist is my therapist. I had to rewind to make sure. I saw the name and face. I was shocked!! Kinda freaked me out a little!!! LOL

Now I may look at my therapist differently. It's wierd seeing her on TV as Chelsea's therapist. I may have to tell her that. But, she is amazing and I wouldn't change to another one because of that.

I've run into Chelsea quite a bit since we live in the same neighborhood and get gas at the same gas station. I saw her on Sunday at the gas station by our house, which is where I usually see her. I've talked to her a couple times. She saw my son, who is Aubree's same age, and commented on how cute he is and said "Aubree is very crazy just like that." My son was running around up and down the isle of the gas station. She's actually very nice and humble to strangers/fans. I'm not her friend but we run into each other a lot.

I've run into Adam a couple times a Walmart. Adam looks like an ass in person too. He just always looks pissed off.

Anyway, thought I'd share that. It was wierd seeing my therapist with Chelsea... lol

EDIT: Isn't it interesting how something so simple can be turned into something completely ridiculous. The comments really made me laugh. Leave it to the crazies on CafeMom to make something more interesting. Thanks for the entertainment anyway... I needed a good laugh. Good night!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM
4 moms liked this

That is weird, I have no idea who you're talking about but this was very interesting to read. :)

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM
5 moms liked this

I wish she'd be able to move on, poor thing is just so lost

seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:24 PM
That would be weird!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If you watch Teen Mom then you would know who I am talking about. Otherwise, it's not necessary to even comment. But thanks...

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

That is weird, I have no idea who you're talking about but this was very interesting to read. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I agree. Adam is a loser and I hope she moves on from him. I heard she is kind of a bitch but I don't get that vibe from her when I run into her. Her hair is HUGE but she's way sweet when I run into her...

Quoting crescentstar2:

I wish she'd be able to move on, poor thing is just so lost

pregomom468
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM

that is crazy! i freaken love that show! what town is it?

macysmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:26 PM
8 moms liked this
I think she was being nice about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you watch Teen Mom then you would know who I am talking about. Otherwise, it's not necessary to even comment. But thanks...

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't watch teen mom, although I know people who do and hear stories every now and again. Hmm, thanks, I wasn't being rude. I said it was very interesting to read, even for not watching the show. But thanks... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM
7 moms liked this
Wow your a jerk

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

nellyb118
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM
I actually like her on the show, I just wish she could finally get over Adam. He is never going to change & it will never work out between them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)