• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Country has too many SH***Y parents raising Teenagers!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 207 Replies
8 moms liked this

Around the nation it appears that a lot of teenagers are making joke about the event that happened in Newton that they are cracking jokes about attacking their schools for the end of the world Friday. I find it almost disturbing considering these kids are posting this shit online and speaking of it in school, what the hell are these parents teaching these kids? So ya, I think I would be more concerned about our future not because some joe blow was abused, or bullied, or whatever, but because apparently people have forgotten to finish parenting their children once they become teenagers!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM

BUMP!

thetrollcat
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:50 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I have a theory about you.
LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Lol yup!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I agree! We had someone threaten the to blow up the school in our town! They said they will do it Friday. Idk what's going wrong with teens today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
I know teens become a category all their own even with amazing parenting. But I do agree with you. It has gotten much worse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherib82
There was a 27 yr old making threats yesterday. The local cops put on their fb page they have him in custody to check him out. Sick fuck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
Do share!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM

O really?

Quoting Anonymous:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Master_Debater
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Agreed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)