Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smooth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this
My DH wanted me to slip into something a little more comfortable, for sexyfuntime, so I smeared tapioca pudding all over myself, put the rubber sheet down, and told him to make me scream ice cream.

We get done and while he was showering slipped in the tub and cracked his head open because the pudding and water had made the bottom of the tub slippery. So I had to call an ambulance because our car is in the shop, I have a neighbor watching our DD while we're at the emergency room, and the doctor asks how his injury occurred, DH tells him the truth, doctor looks at both of us weird, then tells us if we ever want to party to text him, gives DH his number, DH tells him we're not like that, our fun time is ours.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Not very professional of the doc

angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea ok...if you say so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM
3 moms liked this
Troll post win!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I do say so, I'm sitting here with an asscrack full of pudding because I was going to shower after him, but couldn't.

Quoting angie729:

Yea ok...if you say so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Best troll of the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I highly doubt any Dr would risk their career for sex.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Awesome troll!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:11 PM
He and my mom went to school together, he said he knew my mom was a freak, but didn't expect her daughter to be, and he likes young chicks.

Quoting Anonymous:

I highly doubt any Dr would risk their career for sex.
angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Well I dont doubt you have an ass crack full of pudding but I do not believe a dr would give his number out like that and put his job on the line.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do say so, I'm sitting here with an asscrack full of pudding because I was going to shower after him, but couldn't.

Quoting angie729:

Yea ok...if you say so.

Photobucket

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:13 PM
He and my mom went to school together, he said he knew my mom was a freak, but didn't expect her daughter to be, and he likes young chicks.

Quoting angie729:

Well I dont doubt you have an ass crack full of pudding but I do not believe a dr would give his number out like that and put his job on the line.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting angie729:

Yea ok...if you say so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)