• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My rant: I hate being hated!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

People don't like me. I'm getting sick of it to the point I blast the music to and from work screaming. Worklife sucks, Homelife sucks, everything sucks. I'm not looking for sympany, I just want to stop getting yelled at! My mom yells at me for everything. Because I'm returning from an unpaid maternity leave, I ask to borrow money for car insurance, 3 months in advance. She said she could help me out. She yells at me I need to budget better. I think that would be the case if I wasn't off work 6 weeks without pay. That's roughly $2,700 I didn't bring home. But somehow I managed to pay 3 months rent, and car insurance before going on leave. I work in a doctor's office. The nurse yelled at the doctor I work with, which inturn, made him yell at me when I asked a question of where the referral was going. We have a new computer system and that makes the front desk personel mad, so if I ask if a patient arrived for my doctor, she yells at me, but then my doctor doesn't see the patient in the room and he yells at me. The sent test results for a patient off for scanning into the system, before I could get to the tub that had the hard copy results in them. That time I got yelled at the nurse, doctor, and the front desk. I had to call the place they were done and have them faxed over again, which made the woman on the phone get snippy with me. I get home and asked why my daughters weren't dress to go with me to a meeting, and I get yelled at by my husband he has nothing to do with that. By then I just got the baby ready and only took her. I got yelled at by my best friend from high school, and another medical assistant when I asked him a question about his labs this past week too. I'm so sick of it all. People aren't mad a me per say, but just mad and take thier anger out on me. I've gotten cussed out by 3 patients a day because of the front desk's slow check-ins. One patient punched me on the way out the clinic. The pediatrician saw this and looked at me funny. I said, "What? I'm used to this now."  I'm just really angry, and what's worse, I still got Wensday through Friday left.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MammaPaparazza
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Oh the joys of the medical office!!! Lol I work at one too, but I'm the yeller at mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Hows kieffa? Lol jk
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Big hugs. Hope it gets better. SOON!!!

.shank.
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Winning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:23 PM

i don't get it, someone explain :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Hows kieffa? Lol jk

Fatal_Frost
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Huh... maybe if you could get rid of some of that anger, you'd be more likeable
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Saw her sn and teen mom came to mind.

Quoting harpsichord:

Quoting Anonymous:

Hows kieffa? Lol jk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM
A new computer system can make the nicest person insanely mean lol. We went to a very user UNfriendly program (allscripts) and even my doctor wants to throw the computer out in the parking lot. It truly sux. Hope things get better for you :-)
janel09
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Her name is Janelle. Don't associate me with that terrible excuse of a person. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Saw her sn and teen mom came to mind.

Quoting harpsichord:

Quoting Anonymous:

Hows kieffa? Lol jk

JBiiirdD
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Screw Kieffa, how's your mom? lol She's hilarious. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hows kieffa? Lol jk
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)