Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the scariest movie you've seen

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM
  • 207 Replies

I'm looking to download a movie for me and my husband tonight and I feel like I've already seen the majority of horror movies... Any suggestions?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaOfFive440
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Well the scariest for me was the first Paranormal Activity but Im a big wuss lol! I had to cover my eyes for most of it :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Sevrsaxhtharxxa on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Twilight....scary shit man...

kidding, I mainly watch foreign horror movies, so if you can watch subtitles I could recommend a few

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Quarantine 2 had me freaked out for over a week but then again any zombie type movie scares me extremely bad even Shawn of the dead which was supposed to be funny

friendlymom5
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM
6 moms liked this
Incideous. The scariest movie ever. I can't even watch it again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually prefer foreign films, give me a couple suggestions!

Quoting Sekirei:

Twilight....scary shit man...

kidding, I mainly watch foreign horror movies, so if you can watch subtitles I could recommend a few

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my god I know.. I could never watch it again either.

Quoting friendlymom5:

Incideous. The scariest movie ever. I can't even watch it again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 PM

That movie was soo funny well actually the people in the theater were. I went to see the really late night showing when it first came out and the first time the door moved a little this adult man yelled out "aw hell no" lol I was laughing so hard through out the whole movie at the people in there

Quoting MommaOfFive440:

Well the scariest for me was the first Paranormal Activity but Im a big wuss lol! I had to cover my eyes for most of it :(

ChelseaMomma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Paranormal activity scared me to death when I first seen it, but not, not so scary. To this day I can't watch The Grudge. I can not make it all the way through. Scares me sooo bad. lol.

MommaOfFive440
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Lol! Me and DH went to see it and the couple in front of us started freaking out when they said the characters names were Kaie and Micah.. Her and her bf were Katie and Michael. I thought that was funny lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That movie was soo funny well actually the people in the theater were. I went to see the really late night showing when it first came out and the first time the door moved a little this adult man yelled out "aw hell no" lol I was laughing so hard through out the whole movie at the people in there

Quoting MommaOfFive440:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Paranormal Activity was a joke to me... I was not scared at all. In fact, my mom and I laughed through it.

Quarantine and Quarantine 2 had me freaking out, though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)